The Pan Asian Chapter of Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Alumni Association (www.wpevc.org) invites you to join us and your fellow alumni working in private equity and venture capital for a drinks networking reception at the outset of AVCJ in Hong Kong at the American Club.
Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Alumni Association (WPEVC) is an association open to Wharton and University of Pennsylvania alumni who are actively managing limited partner or general partner investments in private equity, private debt and venture capital.
Our mission is to provide our members with unique opportunities to network with their peers, to enhance Wharton’s standing in the private investor community, and support the engagement of the alumni members with the school.
- Wharton PE & VC is affiliated with the University and is run by alumni, for alumni, since 1998
- Charter to serve the unique needs and interests of the more than 3,500 UPENN and Wharton alumni who are actively investing LP, family office or GP investments in private equity, private debt, and venture capital around the globe
- Affords members the opportunity connect in many of the cities in which they are already doing business
- Dedicated community to serve the growing alternative investment profession
- United States: Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Texas, Washington, DC
- Hong Kong and Pan Asia
In 2017, more than 1,500 alumni and investors participated in Wharton PE & VC led events and conferences.
We hope that you will be able to join us to meet and share your ideas with fellow alumni in PE & VC investing. Seating is limited, address questions to Stephanie McAlaine email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE!
18:00 - 20:00 PM, Tuesday, 12 November
The American Club of Hong Kong
The Clipper II, Town Club, 48F/ Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong